By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
NFL teams have turned most of their attention to the upcoming NFL draft, setting up meetings with prospects and, in some cases, talking trades. However, free agency is still active as there are several big names remaining on the open market.
Check out all the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• The Denver Broncos have asked the Buffalo Bills about the availability of quarterback Tyrod Taylor, reports Denver radio host Benjamin Albright.
• Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak has also spoken with quarterback Johnny Manziel about his potential fit with the team, reports ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
• Cincinnati Bengals ownership is “becoming impatient” with head coach Marvin Lewis, reports Bleacher Report’s Jason Cole. Lewis has coached the Bengals since 2003, but hasn’t won a playoff game.
• Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott told NFL Network’s “Total Access” that he has plans to visit the Philadelphia Eagles, Chicago Bears and Miami Dolphins.
• ESPN’s Jon Gruden said he thinks Michigan State’s Connor Cook is the best quarterback in the draft. Cook is projected to be a second-round pick.
• Baltimore Ravens running back Terrance West is suing a South Florida hotel after he claims his room was robbed twice in the same day, reports ESPN’s Jamison Hensley.
• The NFL released the full preseason schedule for the coming season, kicked off by the Green Bay Packers and Indianapolis Colts facing off in the Hall of Fame Game on Aug. 7.