The 2016 NFL draft is less than a month away and college players are crisscrossing the country to work out for teams.
The Tennessee Titans have the No. 1 pick, but rumors have surfaced that the team could trade the pick away. Could the San Francisco 49ers, Los Angeles Rams or Philadelphia Eagles be poised to make a big splash and move up in the draft?
View the full NFL draft order here.
The draft is set to begin on April 28 with the second and third rounds taking place on April 29. The draft concludes on April 30 with the fourth through seventh rounds.
Find a round-up of the latest rumors ahead of the draft below:
• The Titans have a “solid offer” for the No. 1 pick in the NFL draft, a personnel man told SI’s Peter King.
• Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott will visit the Eagles, Bills and Cardinals in the coming days, with the Panthers looming, NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport reports.
• Philadelphia will also be working out quarterbacks Paxton Lynch, Dak Prescott, Carson Wentz and Jared Goff according to Howard Eskin of FOX 29 in Philadelphia.
• The 49ers will host Goff and Wentz this week, The Sacramento Beereports.
• Offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil will visit the Chargers on Monday, then the Titans, according to Ian Rapoport.
• UCLA wide receiver Devin Fuller has six visits to go, according to NFL Network’s Rand Getlin. The Dolphins, Packers and Chargers are among the teams he will visit.