LeBron James might be the best player in the league. And the San Antonio Spurs might be the hottest team in the playoffs (right now). But when it comes to jersey sales, Kobe Bean Bryant is #1. Again.
Bryant's tank topped the NBA's year-end list of most popular jerseys for the second season in a row, with King James finishing as the runner-up (do they flip-flop positions at the end of next season if LeBron wins a title this year? Hmm...). No Spurs made the list, which did include a few surprises...
Such as... KG having the third-most popular jersey in the league (despite having a very un-KG-like season)... and Chris Paul outselling Kevin Durant's jersey, despite the latter's MVP-worthy season (and the former missing a ton of games to injury).
You can see the complete list below. Enjoy!
1. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
2. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Kevin Garnett, Boston Celtics
4. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
5. Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic
6. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
7. Chris Paul, New Orleans Hornets
8. Paul Pierce, Boston Celtics
9. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
10. Carmelo Anthony, Denver Nuggets
11. Nate Robinson, Boston Celtics
12. David Lee, New York Knicks
13. Brandon Roy, Portland Trail Blazers
14. Pau Gasol, Los Angeles Lakers
15. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics