SI Kids RADIO: NFL Offseason Report

Paul Ulane

SI Kids RADIO: NFL Offseason Report 103

We break down the NFL's biggest offseason stories, from the New Jersey Super Bowl to Donovan McNabb's playoff chances!

And don't forget, now you can get every episode of SI Kids RADIO on your iPod - just click the "Subscribe" button!

Your rating: None Average: 3.8 (68 votes)
SI Kids Radio Subscribe to SI Kids RADIO on iTunes

103 Comments

Okay, i am tired of trying to find out how to gain stars and levels on mascot, does anyone have any tips for me?

Im kinda excited to see the superbowl being played in potentially the coldest conditions ever played in but i also kinda feel bad for the players cuz they might get cold.... with that being said if they wear short sleaves they are going to have some medical problems aka FROSTBITE!
R.I.P. JOHN WOODEN

Cavs still rock even though they are out of the playoffs this year. AND DONT WORRY LEBRON WILL BE BACK

R.I.P. COAch Wooden

I'm surprised by the HUGE movement of running backs this year. LenDale White, Leon Washington, Thomas Jones, Chester Taylor, LaDanian Tomlinson, Brian Westbrook, Larry Johnson, Willie Parker, all of whom I believe are former Pro Bowlers, and with the exception of Westbrook due to the injuries he's suffered recently, all of these guys are players who I believe have some gas left in the tank. Jones was the league-leader in rushing yards last year, don't forget.

la lakers all day man!!!!

la lakers all day man!!!!

you are the best

whats up

best sport ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Its cool.

dur

lakersssss

bostens just got lucky

i like how they make it

I think lakers go win

You got that right.GO LAKERS

i think that bostan is going to win

Go BOSTON CELTICS!

BOOOOOOOOO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS ALL ABOUT THE LAKERS KOBE BRYANT ALL THE WAY BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

bostens stink magic is the thing

If celtics have a long break vs LaL it's going to b a nasty game

I think this is the year that the falcons go ALL THE WAY!

Has everyone forgotten about a certain New England Patriots in the AFC East???!?!?!?!?!!

King Fish 1 I'd be surprised if Tebow takes like 100 snaps TOTAL this season. The Chiefs may actually take the division this year. And the Falcons won't go all the way because they don't have a good enough defense, and the Saints are in their division. It isn't happening.

no the broncos and the jets r goin to be at the afc championship title but the broncos go al yhe way cauze they got tebow

no the broncos and the jets r goin to be at the afc championship title but the broncos go al yhe way cauze they got tebow

Oh yeah baby... FALCONS ALL THE WAY

GO LAKERS

hi.

whats up

WHAT UP WITH YOU

I really think that mcnabb is goin to the playoffs............ but what i really dont get is why they traded mcnabb to the redskins.... it was so unessessary!!!!!! I think that the eagles are really in bad luck now!!!!!!

King Fish 1 the Giants have given the Redskins trouble before but this is mostly the fault of the offensive line, which has been completely rehauled for 2010. The Giant's running game is not what it was in 2008, and their O-line and defense are getting old. NYG will also struggle against the pass because their defensive secondary is very slow. Redskins will be in the playoffs, they will beat SanFran in the wild card round, and then we'll see what happens from there.

worst idea :{ they made a bad call vick cant do much on the team and wesbrook is getin old so they need some rookies that can strenghten their offense

HE WONT MAKE THE CUT CAUZE HEL PLAY THE GIANTS IN THEIR DIVISION WICH WILL BE TOUGH. HE DOZEN FIT THEIR. AL WEL LETS SEE WAT HAPPENS RIGHT

I don't think he will.
But I agree that the eagels made a bad call.

Do you think Tim Tebow will do good at the broncos?

Its a 95% chance he will do good and a 5% chance he will do bad

yes cauze he did awzome with the gators and hes got knowshow monero { i cant spell hiz name} but hes goin to kill. thats lik sayin is kobe good on the lakers ........... hes a awzome player.

no. heres why. Tebow is a great Qb. good arm, good sight, and quick motion. however, Tebow is going to have to transfer from being the superstar of the florida gators to becoming over achiever in the NFL. he is going up against some of the best defenseman and will have to use the pocket good enough to at least complete a short pass. Im not saying he will do bad, but he may have a hard time.

YES

what they said

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOO BOSTON LAKERS ALL THE WAY!

Yea the Celtics are going to win another

LAKERS

Thank you alot. And by the way lakers are going to win the sreis

Excuse me! The Celtics are going to smoke the lakers! Go Celtics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you rock

Jared Allen Rocks

lions are going to win the super bowl... when they get some decent players

Sorry, but Suh aint gonna change much.they need OOOOFFFFFFEEEEENNNNNNSSSSSEEEEEE