I bet there's something that Maya Moore is terrible at. There has to be, right? Something has to balance out her overall awesomeness on the basketball court.
In case you haven't been paying attention, the Minnesota Lynx superstar has, in the past five years: Won two NCAA championships at UConn; Won two national player of the year awards at UConn; Been selected No. 1 overall in the WNBA Draft; Won Rookie of the Year for the Minnesota Lynx; Led the Lynx, who finished with the WNBA's second-worst record the year before she arrived, to the 2011 WNBA title.
Oh, and as of this morning the Lynx had a WNBA-best 18-4 record. But that's not why we're writing about Moore today. It's because, for the second straight year, she has the WNBA's most popular jersey. Take a look at the top 10:
1. Maya Moore, Minnesota Lynx
2. Candace Parker, Los Angeles Sparks
3. Diana Taurasi, Phoenix Mercury
4. Becky Hammon, San Antonio Silver Stars
5. Sue Bird, Seattle Storm
6. Cappie Pondexter, New York Liberty
7. Lauren Jackson, Seattle Storm
8. Tamika Catchings, Indiana Fever
9. Angel McCoughtry, Atlanta Dream
10. Lindsay Whalen, Minnesota Lynx